Narva River Promenade, Show all 57 places in ESTONIA » ESTONIA57
- * - opening and closing times as well as entrance prices, are subject to alterations without notice. Visitors are advised to check before visiting.
- 59.3775440, 28.2032210 Copy to clipboard Copy
In the east, it borders with the Narva River; in the west, with bastion walls and the Hermann castle; in the north, with Narva harbour; finally, in the south, with Joaorg recreational area. The promenade is in the immediate vicinity of the border between Estonia/European Union and the Russian Federation.
The promenade is interesting due to its thematic areas:
* The Swedish terrace is a recreational area for families; it has lion-shaped attractions for children.
* The Dahlberg stage is an outdoor stage.
* The Sun square has a summer café, a fountain and a small pool for children.